Organize | Minimize | Simplify
As a residential organizer with over 35 years of experience, I will evaluate your needs based on the best use of your space, the contents for your storage needs and your budget.
Whether you are moving, downsizing, renovating, building, doing minor touch ups or decluttering your existing space…..we can work on entire home organization or we can do one room, or one closet. In addition to working together to organize a specific problem area, I will coach you (teach you) to understand yourself in the area of organization and simplicity so that you can continue to apply these skills going forward.
My organizational services and coaching support include:
Closets (all of them), Kitchens, Mud Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Pantry, Linen Closets, Storage Cabinets, Utility Area, Bedrooms, Craft Rooms, Garages and Home Offices.
If you are building a new home or doing a renovation, we can design an organizational “blueprint” for your storage needs, insuring that you have enough allotted space in the areas you need most for visual comfort and functional easiness.
If possible, it is best to contact me when you have your preliminary Architectural Blueprints. It is easier and far less expensive to make any necessary changes on paper than it is to change something during the construction phase of your project.
I can be your Professional Organizer and create the space you have always dreamed of in your home. If you are looking for more – if you feel it is time to rely upon your own expertise, I can support and encourage you as your Organizing Coach.
Coaching is all about supporting you to create the life you want to live. Together, we can identify obstacles that stand in your way, clearing the road ahead as you open to seeing and creating your new chosen path, YOUR road to success! Remember you can only see through your eyes in the way that you perceive and observe the world. It is through our new eyes that we can see new possibilities for ourselves.
We can create your environment to reflect the deepest sense of who you are. As you begin to minimize your ‘things’, you make space for your future to unfold, reflecting your own individuality and your own integrity. You create JOY in your life by yielding to that which you no longer need in this onward journey. You can choose to transform from Clutter, Chaos and Crisis to Consistency, Congruity and Calm.
Together we can declutter, organize and make sustainable change!
Residential Organizing Services /Closet Design:
- Organize closet/kitchen/office/laundry room etc. contents
- Design new closet/storage systems
- Provide resources for storage containers, hangers, accessories, etc.
- Work with your architect and interior designer to design and implement the most efficient and aesthetic use of your space
Home Office or Small Business Organizing:
- Space Planning – finding the optimal layout for your needs
- Paper Management – develop the best systems to keep you out of paper chaos
- Custom Filing Systems – simplify and organize in a way that makes sense to you
- Storage of Office Supplies – providing a way that is easily visible and accessible
- Time Management – develop ways to save you time and increase productivity
Efficiency can save you time and money!
Moving Organization and Management:
We can help to minimize the overwhelm and stress when moving!
- Basic Staging – get your home ready to sell by de-cluttering and staging
- Develop a personalized moving plan which includes a detailed roadmap of what should be stored where
- Support your moving decisions
- What to take with you
- What to sell
- What to donate
- What to throw out
- Packing Help and Organization
- Create “to do” lists for coordination of utilities and services
- Detailed plans for storage in new home
- Unpacking Services
- Detail of Your Organizational Need
Schedule Your Introductory Coaching Session
I offer a 20 to 30 minute complimentary session, either by phone or in person, to meet and determine if we are well matched, and if I can meet your needs. We will have a conversation about your goals for coaching and organizing. I would welcome any questions you have for me at that time.
I look forward to supporting you and encouraging you to realize your dreams for success.
Which Custom Plan is Right for You?
My Organizing Coaching plans or packages, all include a customized plan for you to get started based on your priorities and your needs. I will be available by phone or email to help you get “unstuck” and back on track, if you stumble along the way.
To get you started I am offering:
Basic Package: (2) 90 minute home visits over 2 weeks. This includes unlimited email and/or phone support in between visits. $450.00
You can take advantage of this basic package or you can customize your own package to meet your needs. Once we can come together, we can determine together how to proceed.